[bksvol-discuss] Re: the other woman

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure it's so atrocious. From what Sue said,
there seems to be only one missing page and the page
break problem. As I remember, but my memory may be
wrong, it was a good scan otherwise. For me, when I
have the print book and am reading as I validate, it's
no problem to put in page breaks--I've done it often.
I think I'm the one who suggested that you submit the
txt book and I'd download it and validate it and
upload it as rtf. smile

Cindy