[bksvol-discuss] Re: the list update

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:24:51 -0500

Thanks for the list, Marissa. I'm glad you had fun at the wedding but I'm sorry
about your cold. Take care of it so it doesn't develop into something worse.

Funny -- 100 Women Who . . . isn't on this list, either -- so it has totally
disappeared, even though it was on my upload list for two renewals.  So when I
finish
with it I will just submit it as a new submission, not even as a replacement.
The author's name (Gail Rolka) is listed in the collection with no titles
available
when one clicks on her.