[bksvol-discuss] Re: the line of beauty

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Amber,

One of my libraries has several copies available,
though not at my branchm, and I put in a request. I'm
number one on the list for 55 available copies, so I
should get it next week. In the menatime,
I'm about to go down to San Diego, and if I can get
the book there, I will.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com