[bksvol-discuss] the historian

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

Amber,

Did you like it? My daughter just asked me at lunch
today if I'd read it. She said a friend of hers was
reading it and she wasn't able to get into it until
after page 200. Is it ficiton or nonfiction?
Whichever, I think  I'd give up on it before that.
(I've finally, in my younger old age, decided that I
don't *have* to finish reading a book I start if I'm
not really enjoying it.)

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com