[bksvol-discuss] Re: the game of kings

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:56:07 -0500

Hi E,
Yes, I'm still interested in working on this book. Also, the original file is missing some pages which the submitter has supplied to me. The edit time expired on me while I was out of town, but I was working on the book while I was gone and, unless you have gotten a lot done, I would still like to work on the book. So let me know if you can release it and I'll go pick it back up.
thanks,

Kellie