[bksvol-discuss] Re: the difference between lists?

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 05:41:23 -0600

Liz, the other day when Lisa Friendly wrote as moderator, this was
generally what she said was to be the difference in the lists. I have
a sense that cross posting happens on the lists because there could be
some on the Discuss List that aren't on the Volunteer List, but I'm
not sure. I, personally, think it would be good to have the
distinction.

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.