[bksvol-discuss] Re: the devil in gray

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:34:57 -0800 (PST)

Gene I just uploaded the corrected file with Hold For
Gene BSO-The Devil in Gray as the title.

I know what happened. I did a block of pages and
probably did not copy the correct block and instead
copied the previous block a second time.

OH well at least you caught it and it's fixed now.

Jamie in Michigan