[bksvol-discuss] Re: the devil in gray

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:08:45 -0600

Jamie,

Yes, I'll let you know if I hear from Gustavo that he pulled the book.
You'll probably need to check the collection though just before submission
and see if it's still there.  If it is, then include BSO in the title along
with a note about what happened and that I sent Gustavo a message about the
book in case he pulls it right after you resubmit.

HTH

Gerald