[bksvol-discuss] Re: the cloud reader

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare book discussion list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 00:38:56 -0400

Hello this is Chris I think hurt Winamp reader an optimized for Chrome
browser it should at least load the book as far as I know.
Chris please feel free to reply for more help off list I will be glad to
help.
Is there an email for help that might be better for this? I wanted to read
a book in the cloud reader so clicked on read now, only to be told that I
need to login when according to the bookshare site , I AM loggged in. How
do I fix this so I can use the cloud reader?  I'm usibg windows 8.1 on a 64
bit laptop.