[bksvol-discuss] Re: the bookshare-discuss list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

I think that was the original intention, but I haven't
seen any such discussions there. I joined it after
having read references here of someone on it who was
doing a really good job of scanning and had good ideas
in general. I thought maybe I was missing something,
but as I said, all the posts from that list seem to be
requests tounsubscribe or dublicates  of what we're
doing here. Maybe, Pam, you could start a  discussion.
smile

Cindy

--- Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to see that list used for recommendations
> of books to read
> and maybe even discussion about various books we've
> read from
> bookshare.
>
> Pam

Yahoo! Mail Mobile