[bksvol-discuss] Re: the bookshare "poor me" couch

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:39:41 -0500

Oh, it is we have a bar tender here in town that makes them truly taste fantastic, and it isn't because she goes heavy on the liquor but it is just a tasty drink in the right balance.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Wow, that sounds delicious, and I don't even have a good excuse! But who needs one for a little pick me up right? I didn't have one last night so...
Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
not to mention mixed with Baileys, Vodka and cream for a classic white russian minus of course the Chalua, fantastic drink especially if you go light on the Chamborg.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>