[bksvol-discuss] the bookshare "poor me" couch

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 20:57:09 -0600

Let's see, I started this out with a little self pity.

Then, Amber (poor Amber really did sound sick) and like a glass of wine might not be the right thing tonight.

Then E self-destroying BrailleNote.

Anyone else?

Let's send all our problems out with the old year.

Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead