[bksvol-discuss] Re: the bok is done, now what

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:11:42 -0800 (PST)

From your next post I gather you submitted, hopefully
as an rtf file. I was going to download it for
validation, as I would be able to scan and fix the
pages you couldn't, but I can't find the book in any
of my library systems -- well, in two of them. For
some reason I haven't been able to access the third
one at all any more. I'm wondering whether they've
done something so it can only be accessed by PCs and
not Macs. When I next get down to San Diego I'll ak in
the library itself and check the catalog there.

http://my.yahoo.com