[bksvol-discuss] Re: the apple tree and other stories

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck, Dave.  BTW, what is Daisy? I know it's an
alternate way of reading, but I've never asked before.
I gather it's not Braille; is it audio? THe trouble
with eats, shoots is that there's no way to tell the
difference between proper and improper ways of using
the apostrophe (though that section is really funny
--the author writes with wonderful humor) unless the
punctuationis turned on, which I would think is relaly
annoying -- or to hve a sighted friend or spouse read
it aloud.

Cindy

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com