[bksvol-discuss] Re: the apple tree and other stories

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:52:49 -0700

Hi Soniya,

We will see what the rest of the group says but I found if I went a letter
at a time the dash was not there and there was a blank space. It did not
read as "space". I took them out in the one book I have found them in so
far. Not sure what causes them.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)