[bksvol-discuss] Re: the Sensory Sensitive Child

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:09:53 -0700

Hi Dean,
One question that comes to mind is how many pages are missing. The other question might be: could some one of our sighted volunteers get the book and email the missing pages to you? Sometimes the book is hard to get. If a bunch of pages is missing from the book, that clearly is an acceptable reason for rejecting the book.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>