[bksvol-discuss] the Prince in the Heather

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:07:42 -0400

Lissi you may want to re-grab this book off step 1 before "a bookshare volunteer" gets it again.

. E.
At 06:42 PM 7/9/2007, you wrote:
All of the following need re-scanning:

A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
All by George R.  R.  Martin.

The Ruby Knight (Elenium, #2)
The Sapphire Rose (Elenium, #3)

The Diamond Throne looks fine.

The Sparrow
Children of God

These are by Mary Doria Russell.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---