[bksvol-discuss] Re: the Oxford Companion to American Literature

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:24:47 -0500

Kasondra,

How about you?  I imagine you would like to eat as well.  <smile>  The sad
news is that even if your find and replace had recognized the hyphens at the
end of the line and removed them, you would have to read the whole thing and
put back the hyphens that were accidentally eliminated.  So be glad!
<smile>  I will get a lot of mail about this, but what I woulld suggest is
that as long as a word is not hyphenated from one page to the next, let the
hyphens go..  It will lower the rating because the system will judge by
parts of words, but you can put a note in the commments section explaining
why, and raise the rating to excellent if you feel everything else is in
order.  I just got Cindy off the hook.  <lol>

Sue S.