[bksvol-discuss] Re: the Oxford Companion to American Literature

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:13:04 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, Kasondra, one at a time is the only
way, I think. To globally replace the hyphen with
nothing, which can be done, would also cause words
that should be hyphenated to close up and you'd have
to go back and find them -- although if you
spell-checked *after* doing the global replace the
spell-checker might find those words and then you
could correct them. You can try with a small section
of your book and see if that would work out o.k.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs