[bksvol-discuss] Re: the Charles Lamb Book

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:13:38 -0500

What courses did you take and how would I go about finding grants for adaptive equipment for my small business of Pet sitting and Massage therapy?
What books do you recommend I read and are there any you guys know of on book share?

Thank you and am so glad to be a part of this list and meeting and getting to know you all.
Laura Ann
At 06:13 PM 8/11/2006, you wrote:

It was an interesting book. Thanks for scanning it. Together, we put it into the collection.

On another topic I just finished exams for three grant writing fund fund raising courses I am taking. They are continuing education online courses through my local community college. They have been extremely informative, accessible and altogether a great experience.

E.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.9/417 - Release Date: 8/11/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com