[bksvol-discuss] Re: the Charles Lamb Book

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:50:37 -0400

Dear e,

Congratulations on completing those 3 courses in grant writing! If you can put those magic words together to get a project selected for a grant, your services will be in great demand! So many employment positions have that nasty experience requirement. If you'll be job hunting you could try writing grants for non profits as a volunteer. Once you've written a grant or two which has generated funds, nothing can stop you! Maybe a grant for Book share, for cats, for accessibility? You have powerful determination and intellect which are better than luck, but good luck anyway!

Always With Love,

Lissi

Give me the higher ground any day even if I have to climb uphill to meet it.
Bill the Pony, from The Tenth Walker by Lyndellia, Tolkien Fan Fiction