[bksvol-discuss] Re: the Charles Lamb Book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:13:39 -0400

It was an interesting book. Thanks for scanning it. Together, we put it into the collection.

On another topic I just finished exams for three grant writing fund fund raising courses I am taking. They are continuing education online courses through my local community college. They have been extremely informative, accessible and altogether a great experience.

E.