[bksvol-discuss] the Ashes series

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I submitted a couple dozen books from the Ashes series by William W. Johnstone
today.  Still got a few more to go, but I can do those Thursday.  Just a word
of warning - don't validate these books if you have delicate sensibilities, or
if you don't like to read 4-letter words.  Judging from the one I validated
today, there's not much sex, the violence isn't particularly graphic, so I
don't think they should be adult content, but the language is a bit rough.

Carrie

Yahoo! for Good