[bksvol-discuss] thanks for the welcome and I have a question

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:52:04 -0700

Hi gang,

I wonder if any of you have run into this and what the cause is. When I'm filling in the form to send in a book I do everything the same every time, but once in a while it kicks back and says there were some errors. I go through the list of blanks again and everything is filled in correctly except the book title is missing. So I fill it in again and the same thing happens. Any thoughts as to what is going on? As I say I have done more than 100 and only occasionally does this happen. I'm baffled.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California