[bksvol-discuss] Re: thank you bookshare friends

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:28:23 -0500

Hi, E. I definitely agree! We had an ice storm Tuesday into Wednesday of
last week, and here, most of the sidewalks are never cleared, but even if
they are, it's difficult to clear ice, so it's been a while since I've been
out. I've done a lot of reading lately, too, and I love Bookshare so much!
I, too, love to cook, and I get excited each time I see a new cookbook come
up on the site. Bookshare opens a new world to me that I thought I'd never
have. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM