[bksvol-discuss] Re: text to rtf

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 16:08:46 -0700

Wahoo! There is progress. It's just hard to be patient sometimes. I know
that's a problem for all of us sometimes, but progress does come. It's just
slow sometimes, especially considering what we have to work with financially
as an organization, as has been said before. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx