[bksvol-discuss] text book issue

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:12:54 -0600

Hi all: As I said before, I took a few text books to validate.  I've looked
them over and uploaded one.  However, I am having problems with the second.  It
was originally submitted in .doc and I converted to RTF.  I then zipped it.  So
now the new file extension is .zip.  I have never had a problem with  that.
However, every time I go to submit this file in .zip, it tells me it is an
incorrect extension.  But when I try to submit in the .rtf file, it won't
upload because it's so big.  Any tips?  If not I'll have to release it and let
someone elst give it a go.  I don't know why it won't upload though as I have a
DSL connection.
Amber