[bksvol-discuss] testing again

  • From: David Jennette <dcjenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:16:11 -0500

Hello all. I'm going to try this again. I have called bellsouth and they are saying that they don't have any lists blocked. I didn't put myself in vacation mode but it's possible that I might have been put there automatically. I don't think I bounced any messages but if I did, they might automatically put you in vacation mode.