[bksvol-discuss] Re: test for Rob

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:04:25 -0400

Hi all,

Original message:
forth upon this continent a new nation. I hope it lasts. As I mentioned sometimes things go through all right.

<smiling> Hey, Jim, what happened to the first part of your quotation? You know, the: "Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent..."

Excuse the flippency, but I've been having my own troubles with email today.

Ann P.

Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim

Ann K. Parsons