[bksvol-discuss] Re: test

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:28:59 -0800 (PST)

That was my husband's problem. He doesn't used the SBC
e-mail address either. He uses his ucla.edu address. I
don't know if he tried sending an e-mail to himself,
but he couldn't send any out to other people. He could
receive, but not send. Finally he called SBC, and they
told him he had to opt out of the new spam-guard
program that he'd put in.

Have you tried calling the SBC people and telling them
your problem?

He filled out the form for opting out last night but
didn't do it carefully and had made a mistake, so he
just did it again.

Good luck. Let me know what happens.

BTW, by any chance, did you send a copy of your letter
to me to yourself, and if so, did youget it?

Cindy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo