[bksvol-discuss] Re: test

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:54:39 -0500

I am getting messages from others, but my email is messed up because I am not getting my own messages back, and I've even checked on the freelists website and am set to get my own messages. Did you all get the one about Ann Rule I sent last night?
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx