[bksvol-discuss] Re: telling if a book was validated or rejected

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Jane, I just checked and it's on the Download for
validation list. You won't get an e-mail until after
it's been validated and uploaded and then approved by
the administrators. Somtimes that can take quite a
while, depending on how long it takes to be validated
and then for the administrators to approve it.

BTW, you left an "f" out of "suffered." If you did
that when checking for the book on the download list
you wouldn't find it.

I'd suggest that youcheck again in a few days or week.
If it isn't gone from the download list by then, you
can download it and validate it yourself. Then if you
want it into to collection quickly, you can write to
Marissa  (marissa.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx ). As long as there
aren't too many such requests, she'll put special
requests, especially if people need a book for class
or something, ahead of others in the approval pool.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com