[bksvol-discuss] Re: technical question about the listserv

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:46:09 -0500

Nancy,

Even if your e-mail service has this option, the list messages don't come
from you, they come from bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, so your e-mail
service wouldn't filter them out unless it's sophisticated enough to catch
the "on behalf of" in the sender's address, and I'd be surprised if it was.

You could try it, though.  If you learn differently, then please let us
know.

Gerald