[bksvol-discuss] Re: tabs bullets and plank pages

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:25:22 -0400

Dear Cindy and Gerald,

An indentation of any number of spaces between 2 and 5 signal a new paragraph in my lifelong experience of reading and teaching braille. Indenting 2 spaces is standard for hand transcribing to save space, but braille readers can adapt to 3, 4, or 5 space indents without giving it a second thought.

HTh

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>