[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopsis

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:32:42 -0500

Right on!  There is also proof positive that James never actually got into
the giant peach!  Apparently another dark conspiracy.  Care writing a
treaty on it?

Clearly paranoia lives and thrives!

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
04/08/2005 09:20 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] synopsis

Looking over the new titles reminded me where there is a weakness in the
library, that we as volunteers can't point at the software.  While I
realize that I am probably preaching to the choir, I think we need to make

an effort to provide at least short synopsis that provide readers with an
idea of what the book is about.  I've used the following book as an
example, not to single out any submitter, as it is the famous "A Bookshare

Volunteer," or validater, but because the long synopsis, which is better,
should have fit comfortably in the short synopsis field.
It also caught my attention as I found the subject of the book a bit
humorous as I don't really understand why anyone would find it necessary
debunk a novel.  Then again, I never understood why religious leaders
would
come up with allegations that "Barny," "Telly Tubbies," and "Sponge Bob,"
promote gay life styles.
I think next week I'm going to start on my book proving "the Clone Wars"
were all a fake.

The Da Vinci Hoax: Exposing the Errors in The Da Vinci Code
by
Sandra Miesel,
Carl E. Olson

Synopsis:
The Da Vinci Hoax

Long Synopsis:
A complete and well-researched debunking of the popular novel The Da Vinci
Code