[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopses, quality, etc.

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:56:09 -0500

Hi, Jesse!  I understand why there are two synopses now.  I definitely
didn't mean that we should nuke the long synopsis, as I too find them
extremely helpful.  Maybe, then, we should just allow the short synopsis to
be a little longer.  Just a thought!  And thanks as always for clearing
things up a bit around here! <Smile>

Jana