[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopses, quality, etc.

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:23:27 -0400

Thanks Guido.
I haven't gotten into the habit of using Google yet, but I probably should. Up till now when I do Web searches I've just been using Web Ferret, probably due to laziness.

Dave

At 01:17 PM 4/29/2004, you wrote:

Dave, page 6 of the book file shows the title of the omnibus volume to be:

"Murder International"

A Google search for

"murder international" "Dick Francis"

shows the following cached page with some useful info:
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:fmp2Ty29T04J:www.lanesbooks.com/pi/604.html+%22murder+international%22+%22dick+francis%22+&hl=en

The reason you did not find the book on Amazon is that is a Book Club pressing only. The pages listed above also contain a couple of lines perfect for a short synopsis.

Guido