[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopses and reviews

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:48:52 -0500 (EST)

I was under the impression that the new Bookshare was automagically
getting book descriptions from somewhere and sticking them in the
synopsis.  With the new site, a surprising number of synopses seem to be
more like reviews.  It's markedly different from what I used to see in
synopses, at least I think so.
It went from "Regency romance" to "Amelia Zagreb has penned a fiery tale
of passion and suspense..."  Well, that's all the splashy reviewspeak I
can make up at one time.
Tracy