[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopses and reviews

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:01:56 -0500

I did not cc. Pavi on my previous message I will do so with this message and include the earlier messages on the subject. I got software and a foot pedal which plugs into the USB on my computer. The software is meant for folks who do dictation or transcription work of just this sort.

Thanks for encouraging me to forward this to where it may do some good Sue.

Elizabeth

At 07:45 AM 2/6/2009, you wrote:
Well, E., I hope they hire you to do it.

Sue S.