[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopses

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:22:30 -0500

No.  I strongly believe that the phrase See long synopsis does not belong in
the short synopsis field.  It appears utterly unprofessional.  The term
"adventure book" is something simple and can be determined by looking at the
category.  But, What prevents someone from writing a simple sentence?  I'd
rather see the field blank.