[bksvol-discuss] Re: switching to digest mode

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 21:03:01 -0600

Jane,

1. Go to www.freelists.org
2. Click on the link labeled Find, Join, or Leave a List
3. Enter bookshare in the Keyword Search field and hit Enter
4. Click on the link for the Bookshare list you want
5. Enter your e-mail address in the Enter Your E-Mail Address field
6. Choose Turn Digest Mode On in the combo box that follows that field
7. Press the Go button below the combo box

That should do it unless you have to confirm the change.  If you do, then
you should receive a confirmation message that you'll have to respond to.

Gerald