[bksvol-discuss] Re: susan miessner book

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 23:26:57 -0400

Hi, Rebecca. I have the Susan Meissner book. It's almost ready to be
uploaded for approval. I didn't see this message until a couple of
minutes ago or I'd have left it on step 1 for you. What kinds of books
do you like to read? Maybe I can scan some books you'd like, and you'd
be able to get some validation credits. If you give me some authors to
look for, I'll gladly put up some books and put a hold for you on
them.

--
Monica Willyard