[bksvol-discuss] Re: susan meissner book just uploaded to step one

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:03:10 -0500

Hello Rebecca,
I just uploaded
Widows and Orpahns by Susan Meissner.

here is the back book cover.
I read through the entire book and corrected scan o's looks like an excellent scan quality now.
Enjoy reading if you would still like to validate it I would appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.
from the back book cover.
he has confessed to murder, rachael! He told the police he killed someone!"

When attorney Rachael Flynns mother calls her with the news that her ministry-minded brother has been arrested, Rachael at first takes it in stride. After all, Josh has been arrested before for blocking entry to abortion clinics, resisting arrest, obstructing the legal process, interfering with police procedure, trespassing, breaking and entering, loitering, making false statements to the police... But this time the charge is murder, and Joshua has confessed to the crime. Rachael, certain that her brother can't be guilty, begs him to let her represent him.. .but Joshua refuses her offer of counsel. As Rachael works the case on her own, she begins to suspect that Josh knows who the real killer is, but she's unable to get him to cooperate with his defense.
Why won't he talk to her? What is Josh hiding?
When Rachael asks her husband, Trace, and his fellow artists to sketch the scene of the crime as they see it, a new piece of the puzzle becomes apparent. . .a piece that ultimately leads to the truth that has eluded the police.. .and Rachael.

"A powerful story of family and faith, wrapped in a mystery that
touches the deep corners of the heart. Susan Meissner writes with
a sure hand, and this book will make her many new fans."

JAMES SCOTT BELL, best-selling author of Presumed Guilty

        At 11:33 PM 7/5/2008, you wrote:
Hi Laura.  I'd love to validate that Susan Meisner book.
Rebecca and Nuncio
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31