[bksvol-discuss] sunrise in the west

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:58:41 -0400

Hi bookshareian friends. I've got a book that's been hanging around step one for a while now. I read through it and there are very few errors. The only things to fix are the family charts, which I'd probably just delete, as they came out all garbled, and the contents numbers needs to be paired with the chapter names. Its a medieval saga set in the eleventh century and the first in a courtette called the Brother's of Gwynid. It's about a scribe for Welsh prince Louellen, and their fight to take back their land after King Henry the Fifth took it from them.

I also have the rest of the series to put up if this one gets approved.
thanks in advance, Julia