[bksvol-discuss] Re: suggestions please on dificult book or a volunteer to edit

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:59:31 -0600

This looks really good, and I would be happy to validate it, unless you want 
to do it, Cindy.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the 
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In 
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 4:37 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: suggestions please on dificult book or a 
volunteer to edit


This is from the book jacket, according to my library
catalog. The book was published in 2003

"Olivia Martin has mastered the art of cynicism. She's
sailing through college, indifferent to grades or the
people around her, just grateful to be living on her
own, away from her divorced parents. Her rich father's
second marriage is no happier than his first and has
only strengthened Olivia's determination never to let
herself fall in love. Unfortunately, some things are
out of her control, and while Olivia does her best to
stave off the early signs of infatuation, she can't
deny she's interested in her dangerously handsome T.A.
Just when she's thinking she might let herself fall
for the guy, a car accident changes her life in ways
she never expected. Suddenly, Olivia has to figure out
the right thing to do - and whether or not she wants
to do it." "Olivia narrates her own story in a bold
and honest voice. Plunked down against her will in a
huge mansion in the wealthiest part of Los Angeles,
and forced for the first time in her life to take
responsibility for others, she finds herself more
pampered than she's ever been before - and more
burdened. Used to skimming along the surface of life,
Olivia learns that no amount of ironic detachment can
completely insulate you from the siren call of family
and love."--BOOK JACKET.

Cindy

--- solsticesinger <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Send me the synopsis, if you will. I may be
> interested in doing it.
>
> Shannon
>
> Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're
> interested in hearing the
> latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A
> Celebration of Women In
> Music", feel free to send a message to:
> solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 3:42 PM
> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: suggestions please on
> dificult book or a
> volunteer to edit
>
>
> I read the summary online, and I'd be willing to do
> it, though I wouldn't get to it for a while. I have
> a
> number of other books to do first.
>
> Interestingly, the catalog entry has this Note:
> Publisher, pagination, edition, series, date, cover,
> size and preliminaries may vary.
>
> That's weird.
>
> Cindy
>
>
> > Hi All
> > As one of my holiday presents was a book entitled
> > Same As It Never Was.
> > I am scanning it now zand am finding myself doing
> > moe correcting than scanning. This novel is a 340
> > something page paperback and it took 2 days to
> scan
> > and it is is going to be a long editing proccess
> for
> > me. my question is is there someone willing to
> > balidate this book and fix some errors that I
> might
> > miss. I don't want to spend 2 weeks editing this
> > book and have it rated fair. It s a gereat story
> and
> > I'd really like to see it on bookshare. If anyone
> is
> > interested in the plot let me know.
> > Thanks for anyyone willing to help.
> > Take care
> > Anastasia
> >
> >
> __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> > protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>
> Cindy
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject
> line.  To get a list of
> available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in
> the subject line.
>
>
>
>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject
> line.  To get a list of available commands, put the
> word 'help' by itself in the subject line.
>
>


Cindy

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of 
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.


 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of 
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Other related posts: