[bksvol-discuss] Re: suggestions for volunteers about books to do

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:31:24 -0500

Hi, it'd be good if you and/or Larry and/or Susan and whoever else might want
to join in on the effort could work out teams and work on them.  If my proofing
were trustworthy, I'd like to help proof, but I don't want to take away from
Valerie's proofing that she's comfortable with.  Just some thoughts to keep you
great volunteers here with us in the volunteer community.  Thanks Valerie for
your note.  Have a blessed day.