[bksvol-discuss] suggestion needed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

The book I'm proofing now (The Poetry of Sappho) uses an ornament that looks
like pepper in quite a few places. I started using [ornament] and thought I'd
use a symbol instead; first I thought of « then the section symbol because it's
so pretty but then it occurred to me that that might be annoying to hear, and I
don't know if it exists in braille, so what  would be least annoying to you
members; I could write pepper wwithout bracketstbrackets,or would that be
confusing. I can't use an asterisk because that's used elsewhere.
What would be least annoying to hear and easiest to "read" in braille.
I hope to be able t upload this tonight or tomorrow, if the site works and if I
finish as I hope, so whatever advice I get first I'll use.
Thanks