[bksvol-discuss] Re: suggestion needed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 23:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

The ampersand  used elsewhere but only in 2 places and not as part of a poem,
(just in the bracketed reference so I can replace that with the word and I will
use the ampersand in place of the ornament and in the Translator's note in the
beginning, where he mentions, the ornament, I'll replace that word with  the
word ampersand.
Thanks Bob and Susan et al.
Cindy