[bksvol-discuss] Re: suggestion for people who are frustrated by validation process

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:48:31 -0800

HI Lissi,

I hope you are doing alright. Sometimes we just have to step back from these
kinds of bigger on going projects for a little. Right now I am still doing
some scanning of material that I have an interest in. I am taking my time
reading them making corrections as I go and then will get them up on the
site.

Keep smiling and when you have some more books you might want scanned I
would be happy to help:)

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true