[bksvol-discuss] Re: subscription earned through validating

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:41:57 -0500

Congratulations to you, too, E. I know you put a lot of work into what you
do and validating is often more difficult than submitting when you take on
books with problems, which I know you do, so that's definitely something to
be proud of. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales